The Japan Language Testing Association:
Japan Language Testing Association Annual Conference (JLTA 2019) day 2 of 2
Date: Thursday, September 12th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
The Japan Language Testing Association Annual Conference (JLTA 2019) will be co-sponsored by the JALT TEVAL SIG. Day 1 (September 11) is for workshops in Japanese on Bayes statistics and its application to foreign language education study, by Kunihiro KUSANAGI (Hiroshima University). A separate fee of 1,000 yen is required for this day. Day 2 (September 12) is the main conference day, featuring keynote speeches, symposium, research and assessment practice presentations, commercial exhibits, a banquet, and more. For details, please see the conference website.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen for JLTA members and JALT TEVAL SIG members
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Niigata Seiryo University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: