Motivating Learners in the LL
Date: Sunday, February 18th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tsuchiya Maiko, Miyazaki Municipal University
Tsuchiya will report survey results on learner attitudes toward English study from a group of second-year university students, and discuss how learner feedback has influenced her thinking on course goal setting, lesson planning, and materials and activity development for low-intermediate learners in her LL classes.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 700 yen
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: