ETJ Okayama Fall Meeting
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Ryan Wilson
ETJ-Okayama will hold its fall meeting on Sunday, October 27th from 10 am to 12 pm at the Izushi Community House. Topic: Positive Discipline. Learn how you can help your students develop self-discipline in the classroom! Our speaker will be ETJ-Okayama president Ryan Wilson. Ryan will talk about "Positive Discipline" and how we can help the children that we teach. During the meeting, we will also have small group discussions about our own experiences with discipline in our classrooms and hopefully be able to come up with some new solutions for teachers to take away from the meeting.
If you are not a member of ETJ, you can register for free.
Organization: ETJ Okayama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Okayama)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Okayama City Izushi Community House, 2nd floor, 700-0903 Okayama, Kita-ku, Saiwaicho, 10?10 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Okayama
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 086-428-5395