Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
Second Annual Performance in Education SIG in Sapporo Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, February 2nd, 2020 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Call for paper ends on October 27, 2019
After a successful First Annual Sapporo Conference earlier this year, the Performance in Education SIG (PIE SIG) is returning to the winter wonderland of Sapporo on February 1st and 2nd, 2020! We are happy to announce the Call for Papers for the Second Annual Performance in Education SIG in Sapporo Conference. This time the PIE SIG will join with JALT Hokkaido Chapter, the Mind, Brain & Education SIG, and the Critical Thinking SIG. Our conference will be embedded in the Hokkaido Chapter's 2020 JALT Hokkaido Winter Language Teaching Conference at Hokusei Gakuin University in Sapporo. Call for paper ends on October 27, 2019 at 17:00 JST: tinyurl.com/CALL-PIESIG-SAPPORO2020.
For conference website: tinyurl.com/PIESIG-SAPPORO2020.
What's more? The conference will occur just before the famous Sapporo Snow Festival! So, you will be able to see the preparations for the festival and enjoy Snow Festival activities at the Tsudome site. Come and join us!
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: Both days: 3000 yen (2000 yen if pre-registered), One day 2000 yen (1000 yen if pre-registered)
Venue: Hokusei Gakuin University, Sapporo, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: