Getting to know the CEFR: An introduction to the Commom European Framework of Reference
Date: Saturday, December 7th, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Jack Bower (Tezukayama University), Gary Cook (Hiroshima Bunkyo University)
Jack Bower talks about "Suggestions and Resources for Using the CEFR in Language Education." Gary Cook talks about "Getting familiar with Can-do statements."
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nara Women's University, Building S, Room228, map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: