The Tokyo ELT Expo and Book Fair
Date: Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Prominent authors, trainers, and local teachers. Call for papers due December 20th, 2019
Inviting all ELT professionals and those interested in English language learning and teaching. Comprehensive displays of the latest ELT materials for children and adults. The Tokyo ELT Expo and Book Fair will be held on Saturday, 22nd February and Sunday, 23rd February, 2020. Click here for more information.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Otsuma Womens University Chiyoda Campus, Building G., 12 Sanban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8357
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: