2019 Tohoku ELT Expo
Date: Sunday, December 8th, 2019 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Approximately 40 presentations
Part of a national series of Expos, the Tohoku ELT Expo is a one day mini-conference offering quality presentations and materials displays for language teachers in any context: college, jr. and sr. high, elementary, kindergarten and private language school. Presentations will be given by speakers from around Japan and the Sendai/Tohoku region. The aim is to provide top-class presentations and publishers' material displays for every kind of English teacher.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 for members of ETJ. Membership is free and you can sign up on the day.)
Venue: St. Ursula Elementary and Junior High School 4th Floor, Building Number 3 map. It takes 10 minutes to walk from Yakushido subway station.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: