ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ East Tokyo December Workshop Theme: Teachers Help Teachers
Date: Sunday, December 1st, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Harumi Shigeeda, Yuco Kikuchi, Nicky Sekino
The first presenter: Harumi Shige'eda will introduce how to use the MEXT's new material "Let's Try!" She will also introduce picture books for Christmas activities. The target audience is elementary school teachers and ALTs.
The second presenter: Yuco Kikuchi will introduce in-class activity for young learners using dice. The third presenter: Nicky Sekino will discuss how to make reticent students talk. He will use his own material titled "Young Street Beggar in Yokohama." The target audience is English teachers for business people.
Please email to Yuco Kikuchi and pre-register.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Conference Room, 9F, Kameido Camellia Plaza, a 2-min walk from Kameido Station (Sobu Line or Tobu Kameido Line), 2-19-1 Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136-0071 Ph: 03-5626-2121 (Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464