Kyoto JALT Annual General Meeting
Date: Saturday, December 14th, 2019 Time: 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
All current Kyoto members are invited to attend our annual general meeting (AGM), which will be held on Saturday, December 14, from 11 AM - 12:15 PM at Campus Plaza Kyoto, 6F Ritsumeikan Satellite Room. Meet your new and continuing officers, hear about what we've achieved this year, and work with us to help plan what to do in the coming year and beyond. Also, we will have an important vote on a small yet essential change to our chapter constitution so that we can continue using online ballots for our officer elections.
After the meeting, the officers and anyone who wishes to join us will be having lunch at Tony Roma's (Aeon Mall Kyoto). If you're interested in joining us, please RSVP by Saturday, December 7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto, 6F Ritsumeikan Satellite Room.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: