National Geographic Learning:
Bring Your Classroom to Life - Winter Tour 2020 (Tokyo)
Date: Sunday, February 9th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Speaker: Rachel Wilson, Lesley Ito, Julie Hwang
Come and join National Geographic Learning for a fascinating day of practical workshops that showcase a range of skills and techniques for teaching young learners. Led by skilled experienced practitioners, these sessions will share ideas on how to provide the right learning environment for your students to succeed and will improve your ability to teach confidently to bring your classroom to life! Click here for registration and more information.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: TKP Tokyo-eki Central Conference Center, Hall 10A map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: