International Asia TEFL Conference (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, November 28th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The theme of the 18th AsiaTEFL International Conference with Korea TESOL is "Interweaving Theory and Practice in ELT in Asia: Creating New Prospects for the Future." AsiaTEFL will be held at the KINTEX Convention Center in Goyang, South Korea. Please see the Asia TEFL site for details.
On March 18, 2020, AsiaTEFL sent an email to say that they will postpone the conference to November 2020 to be held at the same venue in Goyang, South Korea.
On September 3, AsiaTEFL announced that "the AsiaTEFL 2020 International Conference is held from 1 p.m. - 9 p.m., Friday, November 27, until 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday, November 29, 2020 online and at KINTEX, in Goyang, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. And all presenters not in Korea are to present online only and those in Korea can present online or in person."
Organization: The Asian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Asia TEFL)
Venue: KINTEX Convention Center, Goyang, South Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Asia TEFL
Email QR Code: