School Owners SIG of JALT:
JALT School Owners SIG Mini-conference
Date: Sunday, January 19th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Kenny Fritts, Lawrence Hong, Peter Lackner, Grant Osterman, Doris Wong
The mini-conference is a day dedicated to presentations that would interest school owners. Presentations will be given on effective school curriculums, hiring, business strategies, government subsidies for pre-schools, and creating business LINE accounts. For the full schedule and to pre-register, please see the event webpage.
Organization: School Owners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (School Owners SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2500 yen pre-registration / 3000 yen same day (free for SO SIG members)
Non-members: 3,000 pre-registration/ 3,500 same day registration
Venue: Tokiwamatsu Gakuen Junior and Senior High School 4 Chome-17-16 Himonya, Meguro City, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact School Owners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: