CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL2020 (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2020 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote speaker: Kasumi Yamazaki. Call for papers due January 31, 2020.
This is a three-day event for educators and researchers in digital technology and language learning. JALTCALL2020 will be held in beautiful Hirosaki at Hirosaki Gakuin University, Hirosaki City, Aomori Prefecture from June 5-7, 2020. The theme will be Teaching with Tech.
JALTCALL2020 Call for Papers is due
January 31st Monday, February 17th, at 9 AM (extended deadline). Please see the JALTCALL2020 page for details.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: TBA on the JALTCALL site
Venue: Hirosaki Gakuin University, Hirosaki City, Aomori Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: