CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL2020 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2020 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Please see the website for details
JALTCALL2020 will now be an online conference
After much consideration, the JALT CALL SIG has decided to make JALTCALL2020 an online-only conference with the original theme Teaching with Tech. In other words, the conference will go ahead on the weekend of June 6-7, but will be online rather than in Hirosaki. Please see the JALTCALL2020 page for details.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: TBA on the JALTCALL site
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: