Eikaiwa Owners Group:
EOG Owners - App and Tech Share
Date: Sunday, January 26th, 2020 Time: 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Multiple Presentations as yet to be decided.
As independent school owners, we are competing with larger chain schools and jukus who often have significant resources at their disposal. Technology has given all of us a chance to not only compete with the big boys on content, but also to become better schools by providing more learning opportunities to our students both inside and outside the classroom. The biggest issue seems to be how to organize all of those options into something that:
- is effective and easy-to-use
- fits the goals of our schools
- is clear to prospective students and parents.
The EOG App and Tech Share is an opportunity to share with, and learn from, other school owners about what works (apps, websites, software, more) in our classrooms and with our students.
Organization: Eikaiwa Owners Group
Venue: ABCDavid's English School 2-chome 1-14 Neyaminami, Neyagawa, Osaka 572-0855
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Eikaiwa Owners Group
Email QR Code: