ETJ East Tokyo:
January Workshop: Teachers Help Teachers
Date: Sunday, January 26th, 2020 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Harumi Shige-eda, Yuco Kikuchi and others
Speaker 1: Harumi Shige-eda
Title: Interactive Reading for Young Learners
Outline: The presenter will introduce some picture books for young learners and share ideas on how to use them.
Speaker 2: Yuco Kikuchi
Title: Interesting and Fun Lessons From Almost Nothing
Outline: The presenter will share simple yet interesting activities for young learners, JHS students and adult false learners using playing cards.
Please email to Yuco Kikuchi and pre-register.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Conference Room, 9F, Kameido Camellia Plaza, 2 min walk from Kameido Station on Sobu Line or Tobu Kameido Line. 2-19-1 Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136-0071 (03-5626-2121, Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464