Mind, Brain, and Education SIG of JALT:
2020 TESOL-JALT International Mind, Brain, and Language Education Symposium (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, June 21st, 2020 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for presentations due April 20
For the first time ever, TESOL International is coming to Japan to work with JALT. The conference will be held June 20-21, 2020 at Kyoto Sangyo University. The conference theme is how brain sciences, psychology, and neuroscience can help us become better teachers.
The first day, Saturday, will be the TESOL Symposium Day, with three plenary speakers from abroad doing workshops in rotation.
The second day, Sunday, will be organized by the JALT BRAIN SIG, with numerous events.
For details, please see jalt-tesol.org, the symposium website.
Organization: Mind, Brain, and Education Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Mind, Brain, and Education SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: early bird 2-day: 12,000 yen (US$110) for TESOL or JALT members
Non-members: early bird 2-day: 15,000 yen (US$135); for other options, please see the symposium website
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo University (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mind, Brain, and Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: