Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, June 21st, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Martin Bygate (Lancaster University), Shoko Sasayama (Educational Testing Services); Call for papers due March 15
The JALT Task-Based Learning SIG is proud to sponsor the 5th "Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia" conference, to be held June 20th and 21st, 2020, at Ryukoku University in Kyoto, Japan. The aim of this international event is to enable language educators and researchers from across Asia to share ideas and discuss various aspects relating to the theory and/or practice of Task-based Learning and Teaching in Asia. Please see the TBLT in Asia website for details.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 7,000 yen for both days (5,000 yen for TBL SIG members)
Non-members: 10,000 for both days
Venue: Ryukoku University, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: