CANCELLED: More Personal Finance in Japan
Date: Saturday, March 21st, 2020 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Ben Tanaka (Shearon)
This event has been canceled.
Personal finance is the cornerstone of a comfortable life. If you have good money habits and knowledge you will be able to enjoy your life and spend your time doing interesting and productive things. If you have bad money habits and knowledge you will probably not enjoy your life and will spend a lot of time worrying about money. This session will go through a rapid-fire series of practical personal finance principles and tips for residents of Japan, followed by a question and answer discussion session. This is a new workshop format so should be useful even if you have attended a RetireJapan seminar before. Come with questions, leave with new ideas and answers.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Teramoto Bldg. 3F, 2-chome-11-4 Muromachi, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: