Philippine Association for Language Teaching, Inc.:
POSTPONED: 60th PALT Anniversary and 2020 PAC (Pan-Asian Consortium) International Conference
Date: Thursday, December 3rd, 2020 Time: Time TBA
The Pan-Asian Consortium of Language Teaching Societies (PAC) is unified by a belief that teachers of English around Asia have much to share and learn from each other. The 2020 PAC Conference was to be held in conjunction with the 60th PALT Conference on December 3-5, 2020. However, PALT has released a statement: "The Philippine Association for Language Teaching, Inc. (PALT) wishes to announce its decision to postpone the conduct of the 60th PALT Anniversary and 2020 PAC International Conference originally scheduled to be held at the Angeles University Foundation, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines on December 3-5, 2020." Please see the PALT website for the full statement.
Organization: Philippine Association for Language Teaching, Inc.
Venue: Angeles University Foundation, Manuel Roxas St, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Philippine Association for Language Teaching, Inc.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (+63)0930-1419219
This event is co-sponsored by: