POSTPONED: The 2020 Korea TESOL International Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 18th, 2020 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: TBA; the deadline for the call for presentation proposals is May 10, 2020
Postponed until the spring of 2021.
The Korea TESOL International Conference is the largest ELT Conference in Korea, attracting many presenters and attendees from Japan as well as other countries. This year's theme is "Envisioning With Your Students." Many of the conference's presentations/workshops focus on practical classroom applications in ELT. For details, please see the conference website.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: See the conference website for details
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Campus 2, Seoul, South Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: