Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
POSTPONED: The Second Performance in Education: Research and Practice Conference
Date: Saturday, June 13th, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Performance in Education SIG's Performance in Education: Research & Practice Conference/student Showcase/Student Film Festival scheduled for June 13-14 has been postponed to February 20, 2021 and changed to a one-day online conference using Zoom and videos uploaded to their YouTube channel. Please go to their website to submit proposals; deadline: September 30.
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: PIE SIG Members: 5,000 yen; JALT Members: 6,000 yen
Non-members: 8,000 yen (teachers who are part-time uni, secondary, elementary, eikaiwa: 7,000 yen; FT students: f
Venue: Nanzan University 18, Yamazatocho, Showa Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8673 Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: