CANCELLED: Content and Language Integrated Learning
Date: Sunday, April 19th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Laurence Anthony (Waseda University), Brian Shaw (Ei-Com), Francesco Bolstad (Nara Medical University)
This event has been cancelled due to COVID-19
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) is an umbrella term for several language teaching approaches, including immersion, Englishmedium instruction (EMI), and English for Specific Purposes (ESP). This event brings together a panel of experts in these approaches to offer perspectiveanddiscussiononthisexcitingareaoflanguageteaching.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nara Women's University (S-Bldg,Room 228)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: