West Tokyo JALT:
Farewell party for Jason
Date: Sunday, March 8th, 2020 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Dear West Tokyo JALT Members,
Unfortunately, our March presenter Alison Hasegawa (Nemoto) has had to cancel her presentation titled, "From reading 'to' children, to reading 'with' children - Techniques for Interactive Storytelling - with Alison Nemoto." Instead, we will hold a farewell party at the venue for our President and good friend, Jason Pratt who will be moving to Yamanashi for a position at Yamanashi Prefectural University in April. We would like to extend a warm invitation to West Tokyo JALT members to join us in saying "Mata ne!" to Jason on March 8. For the party, we will order pizza and people can bring their own drinks. West Tokyo JALT will try to re-schedule Alison's presentation at a later date this year. Out of concern for the health and safety of our members, we ask attendees to wear a mask. Hand sanitizer will also be provided by West Tokyo JALT.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Venue: Tamadaira kouryu center (Tamadaira no Mori Fureaikan / Tamadaira Koryu Center Room 301) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: