POSTPONED: Getting your Research Funded: A Symposium Presented by Kyoto JALT
Date: Sunday, March 15th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Tanja McCandie (Chair, JALT Research Grant Committee, Code of Conduct Committee), Greg Scholdt (Consulting Editor, JALT Journal)
Unfortunately, due to concerns about the Coronavirus, this event has been postponed. The new date will be announced later.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto, 6F Ritsumeikan Satellite Room. Map: http://www.consortium.or.jp/about-cp-kyoto/access
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: