CANCELLED: Hands-On Language Teaching (HOLT) Workshop
Date: Saturday, March 21st, 2020 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This event has been cancelled until further notice due to the warnings of the corona virus. Thank you to those of you who submitted a proposal but we must reschedule the event to another date in the interest of public safety.
The purpose of this Language Teaching workshop is to provide the occasion for members and friends of the Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) to share effective teaching activities in a practical way (round-tables). Four presentations will take place simultaneously in a round-robin format. Each presenter will present 3 times for 15 minutes.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: University of the Ryukyus Foreign Language Unit Building 3-305
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304