Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
PD for YLE professionals - Cambridge speaking examiner training
Date: Sunday, April 26th, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George Team Leader, Cambridge Assessment English
1st time such this training session to be held in Nagano city! Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers of young learners, to be become Speaking test Examiners (SEs). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for the three levels of YLE - Starters, Movers and Flyers. The aims of the training session are: to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge Assessment English speaking test examiner, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively; to familiarise trainee examiners with the format and procedure of the YLE Speaking tests; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests; to standardise the assessment of YLE candidates: ensuring familiarity with Cambridge ESOL assessment criteria, with standards set by standardisation videos, and making sure SEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above.
Cambridge Assessment English speaking test examiners must have: 3+ years relevant, recent, full-time teaching experience; University degree; valid visa; EFL qualification preferred; non-native speakers may apply - must be able to prove English speaking proficiency at B2 or higher.
Venue: To be announced
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: