Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
PD - Speaking Examiner training at A2 + B1 levels
Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George Team Leader, Cambridge Assessment English
1st time such training event in Nagano city! Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Speaking Examiners (SEs). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for Cambridge Assessment English's re-vamped (2020 format) A2:Key (KET) and B1:Preliminary (PET). The aims of the training session are: to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge English Language Assessment SE, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively; to familiarise trainee examiners with the procedure of delivering (interlocuting) Speaking tests; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests; to standardise the assessment of A2:Key & B1:Preliminary candidates: ensuring familiarity with Cambridge English Language Assessment criteria, with standards set by standardisation videos, and making sure SEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above. Cambridge Assessment English Speaking
Examiners must have: 3+ years relevant, recent, full time teaching experience; University degree; valid visa; EFL qualification preferred; non-native speakers may apply (must provide proof of English proficiency at C1 or higher).
Venue: To be announced
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: