How to Create a Successful ER Program in an Eikaiwa School
Date: Sunday, March 1st, 2020 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito, Teaching Director, LIXON Education
Learn practical tips on how to create an extensive reading (ER) program in an Eikaiwa school where students will want to check out books to read on their own. You'll also learn how shared reading activities in the classroom can support your ER program. Discussion of how the LIXON Library system can enhance your ER library will also take place.
Presented by: Lesley Ito, Teaching Director at BIG BOW English Lab and Education Director at LIXON Education. Lesley has over 25 years of experience teaching in Japan and over 16 years of presenting and researching ER.
Organization: LIXON Education
Cost: LIXON Education Members: free
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Machi Library retro zone 3F 2-1-2 IS Building Chuo-ku, Osaka (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact LIXON Education
Email QR Code: