NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Teacher-Training Seminar: Elementary School
Date: Sunday, March 8th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
The seminar will focus on how to teach elementary school students and will cover formats, warm-ups, self-introductions, games, manageable challenges, experiential activities, and many more!
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 8500 yen
Non-members: 9500 yen
Venue: Little America Bldg., 3-6-21 Ozasa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826