CEFR and Language Portfolio:
The praxis of teaching, learning, and assessment with CEFR and CLIL
Date: Friday, October 23rd, 2020 Time: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Plenaries by Masashi Negishi (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies), Yuen Li LO (Hong Kong University); call for papers due March 31, 2020
With increased interest in the integration of CEFR and CLIL, this international symposium & workshop (October 23rd to 25th 2020) serves to further the educational discussion within CEFR in all levels of education, with the additional understanding of CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Instruction). Our goal is to create a forum for discussions promoting the understanding of concepts related to, applications of, and future directions of CEFR and CLIL in Japan and beyond. We are calling for papers that (a) bridge the research and practice divide and (b) will provide a rich context for discussion throughout the conference. For more details on the call for papers see the Framework & Language Portfolio SIG site.
Organization: CEFR and Language Portfolio Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (CEFR and Language Portfolio)
Cost: JALT Members: 5000 yen
Non-members: 6000 yen
Venue: Akita International University, D Lecture Building, room D 101
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CEFR and Language Portfolio
Email QR Code: