KOTESOL National Conference 2020 Online
Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
The KOTESOL National Conference 2020 will be an online conference, with live Zoom sessions and prerecorded YouTube sessions. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Venue: Online (conference website)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: