Teacher Development SIG of JALT:
Teacher Journeys 2020
Date: Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Call for proposals is open until August 15.
In place of a face-to-face conference, the JALT Teacher Development SIG and West Tokyo Chapter will curate a collection of video presentations highlighting teachers experiences of change and growth during the pandemic. The call for proposals is open, and the deadline is August 15. There will be a rolling vetting process for proposals from May through August 15. Videos will be posted on the conference site through September. Please see the conference site for full details.
Organization: Teacher Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teacher Development SIG of JALT)
Venue: video presentations to be posted to the conference site
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teacher Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: