Casual Meetup for Teachers: featuring ALT Training Online
Date: Friday, May 22nd, 2020 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Nathaniel Reed (ALT Training Online)
This time we welcome special guest Nathaniel Reed from ALT Training Online (ALTTO), "a grassroots initiative to provide open access teacher training to ALTs (but not necessarily restricted to them) across Japan." He will talk about ALTTO, how it's currently looking, some future directions and the people putting it together. He welcomes others to join them with content, and hopes to spread the ALTTO word. For details, please see the event page. To join the talk, please use this Zoom link.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Venue: Zoom video conference
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: