MyShare: Teaching Online
Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Sendai members
Have you been teaching online this spring? How is it going? Tell us about your successes and possibly more importantly, your character-building experiences. What have you learned? (Alternatively, what have you learned at JALTCALL, PanSIG or other recent conferences?) Anything you’ve learned will be useful to someone else in the JALT Sendai community, so please share!
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Venue: Online - Zoom. (register here)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: