NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI ONLINE Teacher-training Seminar : Elementary School: Methods
Date: Sunday, July 5th, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Helene J. Uchida (founder of TEMI & Director of Little America English Schools)
Zoom Seminar. TEMI teacher Training Seminars have been designed to help English teachers upgrade their teaching skills and make English come alive in their classrooms. Our July 5th seminar focuses on teaching methods for elementary school students. Includes a Litte America class in action to illustrate how Japanese learners master the theme of the seminar. On July 12th, we will focus on materials that work for elementary school students.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen
Venue: Zoom seminar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826