National Geographic Learning:
Virtually Anywhere - Summer online seminar
Date: Sunday, August 23rd, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Andrew Tiffany (National Geographic Learning), Mari Nakamura (English Square), Will Laschet (National Geographic Learning), Carmella Lieske (Shimane University)
Showcasing the best of our award-winning young learner and teens materials, this online seminar builds on the success of our previous live events to help teachers prepare for new English teaching opportunities both face-to-face and online. Our experienced presenters and consultants are eager to share the rich, engaging content that National Geographic Learning is famous for together with research-validated teaching tips and ideas to create a learning experience for your students that is enjoyable, rewarding and meaningful. To register, visit ngljapan.com/virtually-anywhere.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
Venue: Online event
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: