NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Online Seminar: Teaching Materials for Jr. High and High School
Date: Sunday, August 9th, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Zoom seminar focusing on teaching Japanese Jr. high and high school Students. Helene J. Uchida, author of English Garden (Eigo no Niwa, Iwasaki-Shoten, 2020) will introduce and show you how to use teaching materials that work for Jr. High and High School students. Join this seminar and learn how to guide your students to the amazing world of REAL LIVE ENGLISH. To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen
Venue: ZOOM (Online)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826