NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Online Seminar: Teaching Methods for Jr. High and High School
Date: Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Zoom seminar focusing on teaching Japanese Jr. high and high school Students. Helene J. Uchida, author of "English Garden"(Eigo no Niwa, Iwasaki-Shoten, 2020) will introduce teaching methods that will guide the students to a world of REAL LIVE ENGLISH. To apply please contact: email@example.com
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen
Venue: ZOOM (Online)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826