2020 Hokkaido Moodle Summer Workshops (HMSW)
Date: Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Moodle Association of Japan - Hokkaido Chapter Officers and more!
This one-day workshop is for anyone interested in learning Moodle, from those who have never used it to expert users. Find out what this powerful learning management system can really do for you and your students.
If you have never used Moodle before or have been thrown into the Moodle soup this semester and want to skill up for next semester, then you will want to attend this workshop. There will be sessions on the basic Moodling such as course set up, attendance, assignment submission and grading, quizzes and many more! Want to consult with an expert? We will have someone waiting for you in our day-long, online Moodle Help Desk Station. You can even tell us what you are interested in learning ahead of time when you register.
For the more experienced users there will be sessions on specific modules and ways to use Moodle in different subjects and classroom settings. There will be sessions for everyone! Workshops will be both online as well as face to face (at Sapporo, Shiroishi Kumin Center).
To support social distancing and public health, we have set face to face participation at a 25-person maximum. Online participation is unlimited! You can register to participate or also submit an abstract if you would like to make a presentation by going to our website. Please register as soon as possible!
- Abstract submission deadline - August 7, 23:59
- Schedule details available from August 19
- Fee: free to all participants
This event is organized by: Moodle Association of Japan Hokkaido Chapter, JALT Hokkaido, and the Moodle Association of Japan.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: