Ed Tech 101 - Show and Tell
Date: Friday, September 18th, 2020 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Several short presentations
The aim of Ed Tech 101 is to create a casual and fun environment for teachers to take away practical ideas that can be implemented in their own classrooms. Each presentation is less than 10 minutes long and each presenter will show a piece of Ed Tech such as an application or an online platform that they have experienced. It is a great platform for beginner presenters to start with. Both Ed Tech beginners and experts are extremely welcome to take away ideas and to share ideas.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free (donations gratefully accepted)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: