21st Century Language Teaching Conference
Date: Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Kampa (Oxford University Press)
We welcome proposals for an online conference sponsored by the Okinawa Chapter of JALT and the Teaching Young Learners SIG. While research-oriented proposals will be considered for inclusion, we are most interested in practical teaching ideas and approaches that teachers can use in their classrooms, especially those for young learners.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Venue: To be announced to registered participants.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304