NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Teacher-training Online Seminar: Teaching Adults (Methods)
Date: Sunday, September 27th, 2020 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Learn how to help your adult students move forward with the English they have and the English you will teach them. Instill in them the confidence to connect with others in English. Let's make English come alive!
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 4500 yen
Non-members: 5000 yen
Venue: Little America Headquarters Ozasa 3-6-21, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826