September Meeting - My Share
Date: Saturday, September 19th, 2020 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
We want to turn the meeting over to participants, to share their effective online activities, resources, classroom management strategies, in (hopefully) 10-15 minute presentations. Anyone currently involved in more formal research can also share what they're doing. We also hope to have a Discussion (if there is time); any current issue is fair game, e.g.,
- How do you deal with students who refuse to share their screen? (Editor's note: Or is it a student's right to privacy to keep their screen off most of the time?)
- How do we deal with "digital discrimination" of students dealing with limited technology?
- What online tools & activities will you continue to use even after we return to face-to-face lessons?
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: