National Geographic Learning:
Virtually Anywhere - Winter Webinars 2020 Day 2
Date: Sunday, December 6th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Simon Capper (Japanese Red Cross Hiroshima College of Nursing), Masahiro Ashikawa (Create Learning Co.), Charles LeBeau (Meiji University)
Showcasing the best of our new materials published exclusively for Japan, this webinar builds on the success of our previous events to help teachers prepare for new teaching opportunities both face-to-face and online. The will be a unique experience to hear directly from our experienced authors and consultants who will share information, teaching tips and ideas to help you create a learning experience for your students that is enjoyable, rewarding and meaningful. For more information and registration visit ngljapan.com/winter-webinars.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: