Meisei University International Studies Centre:
2020/2021 Meisei University International Studies Center Professional Development Forum
Date: Saturday, January 23rd, 2021 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Call for proposals due December 23rd, 2020
Meisei University's International Studies Center will host its annual professional development forum where English teaching professionals will present short seminars on EFL classroom practices and relevant research themes. This will be held fully online. Attendance is open to all teaching professionals. Please register at forms.gle/CzFGw3jWKdLstGJj6
Call for Submissions:
Proposals for short presentations (25 minutes) are now welcome. The submission deadline is Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020. We encourage presentations (in English) on topics such as:
- ELT lesson shares, classroom activities/tasks/projects;
- Classroom-based research
- Intercultural approaches to classroom practices and content for language learning
- Self-access learning centres, learner autonomy
- Online learning, blended learning and facing the challenges of Covid 19 as ELT professionals
Submission requirements: Presentations should be maximum 30 minutes in duration including question and answers. Presentations can be submitted via forms.gle/zkcUvKQDkcHZBg3R6. Please pass this information on to any colleagues who may be interested; university educators are more likely to find the event useful.
Organization: Meisei University International Studies Centre
Venue: Fully online
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Meisei University International Studies Centre
Email QR Code: