JALT PanSIG 2021 Conference
Date: Saturday, May 15th, 2021 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers extended to February 1st, 2021
PanSIG is an annual conference sponsored and organized by many of the Special Interest Groups (SIGs) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT). The conference brings together leading scholars and practitioners in language education from Japan, Asia, and throughout the world. It is meant to be a smaller, more intimate conference than the annual international JALT conference, and is a place where SIG members can network with each other.
PanSIG 2021 was to be held in Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, but was moved online due to ongoing concerns over the Coronavirus pandemic. PanSIG 2021 will be held online May 14-16. Please see the PanSIG website for details.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: 3,500 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: