JALT International Conference:
JALT2021: Technology in Teaching Workshops and Professional Development Workshops
Date: Friday, November 12th, 2021 Time: 1:30 PM - 7:00 PM
This is a four-day event for language educators and researchers. It begins with Technology in Teaching Workshops and Professional Development Workshops on Friday, November 12 and is followed by the three-day main conference. There will be presentations, workshops and roundtable sessions held by hundreds of speakers based in Japan or visiting from abroad, as well as some form of online component. For more details, please see jalt.org/conference
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: please see the conference web site for details
Venue: Online: jalt2021.edzil.la
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: