ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ East Tokyo April Online Workshop
Date: Thursday, April 29th, 2021 Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Nicky Sekino, Harumi Shige'eda, Yuco Kikuchi
Speaker 1: Nicky Sekino
Title: Writing English with a Natural Flow: a few hints on English composition having intriguing contents
Outline: This workshop introduces my idea on writing a hook in a sentence. The writer should use the hook as a base concept to write the second sentence. Readers will be curious about what is coming next. The workshop also discusses how to use verb tenses effectively.
Speaker 2: Harumi Shige'eda
Title: Some tips for new classes in elementary schools
Outline: April is the time to meet new students and teachers. We will have several chances to have self-introduction. In this workshop, you will see some tips for using student names in your new classes.
Speaker 3: Yuco Kikuchi
Title: Teacher's Bag of Tricks: Transition Songs and Action Songs
Outline: This workshop will introduce songs that stimulate children's lessons to flow and activate the learning atmosphere.
Please email Yuco Kikuchi and pre-register. In order to make this worksop interactive we will limit the numbers to seven participants. The first seven to pre-register will be accepted.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Location: Online, Online Events, Online Event
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464