ALTTO (ALT Training Online):
Date: Thursday, February 25th, 2021 Time: 7:30 PM - 8:20 PM
Speaker: Daniel Pearce (Kyoto Notre Dame University), Wang Linfeng (University of Fukui), Nate Olson (Sophia University) and more.
ALT Agorà is the first national professional development event for ALTs (Assistant Language Teachers) looking to improve their skills. A collective of ALTs coming from different backgrounds gathering together every month to exchange experiences, learn from each other and build a professional network. Whether you are on the JET program, directly hired in schools or working for a dispatch company, the goal of this initiative is to provide ALL ALTs in Japan the chance of a monthly session where to engage with other colleagues around the country and exchange ideas on specific topics. Check the link below or register directly here: forms.gle/sAmetMPoGDGvD92u8
Read more here: www.altto.net/blog
Organization: ALTTO (ALT Training Online)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ALTTO (ALT Training Online)
Email QR Code: