JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
JALT Zoom for Professional Development (ZPD) (on a Wednesday this month)
Date: Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Director Meet & Greet, followed by themed breakout rooms
Please join us on Wednesday, June 30 for the sixth monthly JALT Zoom for Professional Development (ZPD)!
Director Meet & Greet, icebreakers and networking, orientation for new officers and new members, as well as breakout rooms for discussing research and finding research collaborators, tips and best practices in teaching, and Q&A.
Please join us for networking, informal chat, and in building a community of practice with JALT members and prospective members.
This event is free and open to all.
To sign up or submit a discussion topic, and to receive the Zoom link, click here: Bit.ly/ZPDRSVP
Participation will be limited to the first 100 participants.
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Venue: Sign up to receive the Zoom link
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development